LG 190 Litre 3 Star Refrigerator review
Great LG 190 Litre 3 Star Refrigerator Color is fantastic the cooling system that is also low energy-consuming. You must manually defrost the fridge every two weeks otherwise it will become completely icy. I believe it is too little for more than four people Perfect for a small family
Rating – 4.3 out of 5
About the LG 190 Litre 3 Star Refrigerator
- Important note: LG 190 Litre 3 Star Refrigerator has a 4-star rating according to the 2019 BEE rating and a 3-star rating according to the 2020 BEE rating
- Direct Cooling with a Single Door: Manual defrosting is required for cost-effectiveness.
- 190 L capacity: Suitable for households of 2-3 people.
- Warranty: one year on the goods, ten years on the compressor
- Smart Inverter Compressor with 3 Star Energy Rating — Energy efficient, less noise, and more robust Shelf Material: Toughened Glass; Stabilizer-Free 90V 310V; HWD (mm) dimensions: 1172534633
- The following items are also included in the box: a user handbook and a warranty card.
- Special Features: Fastest Ice Making, 12.6 litre Vegetable Basket, Door Lock, Anti Bacteria Gasket, 2/2 Tray Ice (No./ Rows), Humidity Controller,
|Defrost System||Direct Cool|
|Included Components||1 Refrigerator, 1 Key, 1 Manual, and Warranty Card|
|Country of Origin||India|
LG 190 Litre 3 Star Refrigerator features
|Moist ‘n’ FreshA particular lattice-type box lid that retains moisture at an optimal level by evaporating moisture from stored food and condensing it on the lattice.||Fastest Ice MakingA function is only available on LG Direct Cool Refrigerators. In just 108 minutes, it creates the quickest ice. LG’s in-house laboratory is being tested.|
Shelves Made of Toughened Glass Durable glass shelves are strong enough to hold heavy food products. According to LG internal test standards, these can face loads of up to 175kg. ^^ LG’s in-house laboratory is being tested.
|Gasket Against Bacteria It is simple to clean and keeps food nutritious and hygienic for longer periods of time.|
Free Stabilizer Operation (90V310V) The LG Direct Cool Refrigerators have a voltage range of 90310V. That means your refrigerator can function without a stabilizer as well. LG’s in-house laboratory is being tested.
How to Remove Water from a Drip Pan
The cooling temperature can be increased by pressing the middle button. When you press this button, it will drain and gather in the pan automatically in 3-4 hours.
Is it built by inverter technology?
Yes, it has inverter technology.