LG 190 Litre 3 Star Refrigerator review
LG 190 Litre 3 Star Refrigerator run by a home inverter! Reliable power use of 164 units per year, enough for a three-person household. Vegetables stay fresh for around 5 days, washing the drip tray is time-consuming, regular defrosting is required, silent operation, and the lower dry vegetables drawer is really beneficial.
At this price point, this is an excellent refrigerator that ticks off the majority of the boxes.
Storage capacity sufficient for 3-4 persons with moderate usage. The fridge stand includes a drawer for dry veggies such as onion, tomatoes, and ginger, which optimizes storage space.
Bottom drawer is a little small with three divisions, but it’s not a big problem If you have small family then this is the perfect one.
Power consumption is low (2019 Model- 164 units per year). If the price per unit is Rupees. 7, then the annual energy usage by the refrigerator will be: 164 Units x Rs. 7 = Rs. 1148
Apart from the odd noises that are to be expected from a refrigerator, but LG 190 Litre 3 Star Refrigerator runs quietly. Even if you place you ear on the body u cant just feel a very light feel that its working feels like refined petrol engine when idling no sound at all.
The other thing i loved is the paint job looks great.You may find out if the sound emitted by your refrigerator is usual or unusual by visiting the LG website.
In case of power outage, the refrigerator will keep the items fresh for roughly 6-7 hours. However, avoid opening the refrigerator door many times during this time.
The toughened glass shelves are extremely durable and damage proof. For the shelves, although, we are using a mat.
This refrigerator is powered by a home inverter. So, if you live in a location that there is power outages, don’t stress, your ice cream will not melt in the freezer.
|Special Features||Inverter, Pedestal|
|Shelves made of Toughened Glass Toughened glass shelves can support heavy food products. According to LG internal testing standards, these can withstand loads of up to 175kg. ^^ LG’s in-house facility is undergoing testing.||Gasket Against Bacteria It is simple to clean and keeps food nutritious and hygienic for longer periods of time.||Free Stabilizer Operation (90V310V) The LG Direct Cool Refrigerators have a voltage range of 90310V. This means that your refrigerator can also function without a stabiliser. LG’s in-house laboratory is being tested.|
- in a few cases, veggies went terrible after being left home in the LG 190 Litre 3 Star refrigerator veg basket for very little than 5 days. Mold (fungus) was found on a few vegetables, including fruit.
- I’m not sure if the MOIST ‘N’ FRESH technology is truly beneficial. You must clean the ice buildup twice a month. It is advised to use a frost-free variant.
- This has a manual defrezer because if the power is out for a few hours, a lot of water leaks out of the freezer due to ice melt in the cool zone.
- The drip tray is difficult to remove for cleaning because LG has secured it with screws. As a result, you must tread cautiously when removing and replacing the screws.
- LG 190 Litre 3 Star Refrigerator has Plastic lock, Plastic Key, Doesn’t lock properly had to push in hard and twist It’s too small in compared to other refrigerators. So, if you don’t mind the minor storage issue, go for it.
|Defrost System||Direct Cool|
frequently asked questions
Is there a need for a fridge stand with this model?
Basically It is not required. You are free to retain it if you really wish.u003cbru003e I do not suggest it.
What about when the lights go out and the ice starts melting? Will the water go back in the freezer or on the backside in a container?
u003cbru003eBack side of fridge means in the water tray
Is a stabiliser required for LG 190 Litre refrigerator?
No, it does not require a stabiliser.
u003cbru003eDoes it make sound, I live in a penthouse with only one bedroom for sleeping and kitchenware?
I haven’t detected any noticeable sounds that might make its presence known or irritate you.