Godrej 190 Litre 4 Star Refrigerator review
Godrej 190 Litre 4 Star Refrigerator is ideal for couples and small families. Godrej & Boyce is a reliable brand. There has been no technical problem.
Its quick cooling technology keeps things running smoothly. Cooling down quickly.
Low energy usage with a BEE 5 star grade (2020) and yearly electricity consumption of 104 units, as claimed by BEE.
Godrej is my mother’s favorite brand, and my wife chose this model, so I purchased it. I just received the thing. The delivery was good,
and the delivery boy never asked for money. He was very polite and friendly. Before purchasing this, I double-checked the cost with local and Godrej stores.
This product costs 21600 rupees, however, I can buy it for 16,000. So, my advice is to never buy the goods from a local shop because you will have to pay extra money for pickup
and shipping fees. They may be able to provide you with an extra ice tray, but online is still the best option.
About this item
- Refrigerator with direct cooling: Cost-effective and necessitates manual defrosting
- Capacity: 190 liters, enough for a medium-sized family.
- 4-star energy rating 124 Kilowatt Hours of energy are consumed each year.
- 65 years of considerate appliances: Made in India with pride
- Warranty: one year on the goods, ten years on the compressor
- Compressor: The refrigerator has Advanced Inverter Technology and is powered by a home inverter.
- Toughened glass shelves with a load capacity of 150 kg
- 20 L Biggest Fruit Tray Inside the box: 1 Refrigerator, Warranty Card, and Instructions
|Model||RD 1904 PTDI 43 DI GLASS BLUE|
|Energy Efficiency||4 Star Rating|
|Annual Energy Consumption||124 Kilowatt Hours|
|Refrigerator Fresh Food Capacity||163 liters|
|Freezer Capacity||19 Litres|
|Volume Capacity Name||190|
|The refrigerator’s largest Dry storage drawer, found at the bottom, allows you to store veggies that do not need refrigerated, such as carrots, onions, and garlic. No, Coolpad.||Shelves Made of Toughened Glass Each shelf is made of toughened glass and can withstand weights of up to 150 kg.|
- The base drawers is made of plastic
- The ice tray is also quite small, and mad of plastic
- The condenser section on the back bottom of the fridge is not covered, so be cautious if a children is near.
Is there an adjustable temperature mode?
Is it required to use a stabilizer?
If any of the items are defective or damaged delivered please let us know. the item will be replaced or not?
Does this work with a solar dc power supply?
No, it is powered by a 220 V AC power supply with an inbuilt stabilizer.